We are going to current you a horror map : “POISON“, an outstanding horror map, very immersive, not to be set in the arms of the most delicate or the youngest !
The creator of the map, PatotatoMan, is regarded for having also created other horrific maps : Demon Mind and Pacheco’s Hell. POISON is a continuation of these, a Minecraft journey stuffed with horror, terror and frequent motion.
Listed here are some policies to adhere to :
- This map ought to be played in Minecraft model 1.16.5
- There is no limit of players to perform this map ! But anyone should start collectively
- A resource pack is present in the file you download, don’t forget to set up it (it is mandatory to use it)
- Engage in with a render of 10 chunks
- Transform off the audio
- Read the procedures involved in the map
As the map is in English, here is what you ought to remember from the initially tutorial :
- Creatures just cannot go as a result of the small areas in between the partitions
- You can disguise in the closets, you have to open it and enter whilst crouching
- Some chests are only obtainable soon after viewing a dialog
- To open up some doorways, you will need keys
- Protection cameras can only be activated by walking on the strain plate
As a reminder the map will have to be performed in 1.16.5, there are two inbound links, the very first 1 is a hyperlink with ads right before the download (which lets the creator to earn some income), the next one particular is immediate :
📥 Obtain Poison
Our guidebook : How to set up a Minecraft map ?
✅ Resources : PlanetMinecraft / Minecraftmaps