In 1986 each the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were being ruined in mutual nuclear bombings. You are a single of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to check out the wild and wondrous globe of the Soviet Wasteland. To receive your place beneath the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is still left of lifestyle on Earth.
ATOM RPG is:
• A strong character generation software, aimed at earning the wasteland hero you want to portray!
• A well balanced roleplaying method motivated by tabletop RPGs. Each stat mixture delivers a unique gaming working experience, special dialogues, and new approaches to solve some of the quests!
• Dozens of expertise, from lockpicking to gambling!
• A lot of hours of gameplay on all sorts of areas. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, crafted from the dust of the outdated world. Enterprise into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Function out the secrets of an outdated military bunker. Or merely lose on your own, fishing at a scenic pond…
• Transform-dependent overcome encouraged by classic RPGs.
• Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland – both friendly and dangerous. From time to time all at the exact time…
• Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that experience like actual conversations with the one of a kind NPCs of the game.
• Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each and every with lots of alternative methods. Play the sport like You want to!
(perform(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s) if (d.getElementById(id)) return js = d.createElement(s) js.id = id js.src = "https://connect.fb.web/en_US/sdk.js" js.async = genuine js.defer = correct js.crossorigin = 'anonymous' fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs) (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')) , 'Required' )
XboxUtils.isCookieClear(functionality () var tag = document.createElement('script') tag.src = "//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" var firstScriptTag = doc.getElementsByTagName('script') firstScriptTag.parentNode.insertBefore(tag, firstScriptTag) , 'Required' )