A Harvest Moon with World-wide Enchantment!
Trek throughout shorelines, the desert, and even a volcano in the hottest entry into the lengthy-working Harvest Moon sequence! The Harvest Goddess has gone missing, and it can be up to you to assistance provide her back! Along the way, you may arrive across cows, sheep, camels, and even reindeer! Dig in, for the reason that in this video game, the planet is basically your oyster!
Before the Harvest Goddess disappeared from this world, she imbued the little Harvest Wisps with the information of numerous seeds, therefore ensuring the different fruits and veggies of the planet would not be misplaced. Applying the electricity specified to these Harvest Wisps, you can unlock different seeds as you progress by way of the sport! But the Harvest Wisps can be tough to uncover, as they all surface at various periods and spots. You will will need to use your noggin to make guaranteed to seek as quite a few as you can of them out!
• Established off on an experience about the earth to revive the Harvest Goddess!
• Check out 5 special and colorful parts: the sprawling grasslands of Calisson, the gorgeous beaches of Halo Halo, the searing desert warmth of Pastilla, the cozy hills of Lebkuchen, and the snowy mountains of Salmiakki!
• Enjoy as a boy or a woman and woo one of 5 bachelors and 5 bachelorettes, each and every with their personal distinctive character and backstory!
• Elevate and maintain animals these as cows, sheep, goats, and even reindeer!
• Use your Expando-Farm to easily vacation from one particular spot to a further!
(function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s) if (d.getElementById(id)) return js = d.createElement(s) js.id = id js.src = "https://connect.fb.internet/en_US/sdk.js" js.async = legitimate js.defer = accurate js.crossorigin = 'anonymous' fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs) (doc, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')) , 'Required' )
XboxUtils.isCookieClear(function () var tag = doc.createElement('script') tag.src = "//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" var firstScriptTag = doc.getElementsByTagName('script') firstScriptTag.parentNode.insertBefore(tag, firstScriptTag) , 'Required' )