Want to understand how to generate the very best Diluc establish in Genshin Affect? It’s possible you are below because you wished for Diluc with all your heart and at last got to increase him to your occasion. Or probably you’re right here simply because he stole your pity. Whatever the motive may perhaps be, we’re right here to support. As the operator of Dawn Winery (regardless of his hatred for wine), Diluc holds a significant place in Mondstadt, and he’s strikingly effective in fight as a key DPS.
This manual will exhibit you how to produce the finest Diluc make in Genshin Impression. Down below we are going to deal with anything you will need to know about Diluc, including wishing, weapons, artifacts, ascension components, abilities, talents, and constellations.
Finest Diluc construct: Weapons
Diluc’s very best weapon is by much the Wolf’s Headstone, which boosts ATK in particular perfectly when working harm to enemies with lower HP. One more 5-star alternative for Diluc is Skyward Delight, which increases Power Recharge and offers a bonus vacuum blade impact that promotions some excess hurt.
Diluc is also excellently paired with the 4-star Sacrificial Greatsword, a claymore that aids Electrical power Recharge even though also at times ending cooldown periods for Elemental Capabilities. Diluc by now excels in phrases of Electrical power Recharge, so pairing him with the Sacrificial Greatsword will have you dealing out Pyro DMG regularly.
Very best Diluc make: Artifacts
Diluc works greatest as a Pyro DPS, which means you’ll want to equip him with artifacts that boost his Pyro qualities. Your best guess is to go for a 4-piece Crimson Witch of Flames set, which will boost Pyro DMG and specifically enhance the problems carried out by elemental reactions like Overloaded and Burning. If you’re making use of a 4-piece set, make absolutely sure to acquire gain of this second buff by pairing Diluc with an Electro character like Fischl or Raiden Shogun.
If you simply cannot pretty get your hands on the Crimson Witch of Flames established, a different excellent alternative is Gladiator’s Finale set, which boosts ATK and delivers a 4-piece bonus of an added ATK reward for claymore end users. This enhance only applies to Normal Assaults, however, so be warned that if you’re mostly using Diluc for his Pyro qualities, it will not be as powerful.
When selecting stats and substats for Diluc’s artifacts, prioritize Pyro DMG Bonus and ATK%. Throwing a little Vitality Recharge and CRIT DMG into the blend can be helpful as perfectly, but don’t overdo it, as Diluc’s kit by now delivers enough of these two stats to start out with.
Finest Diluc construct: Ascension Supplies
To absolutely ascend Diluc, you will have to have to gather 1 Agnidus Agate Sliver, 9 Agnidus Agate Fragments, 9 Agnidus Agate Chunks, 6 Agnidus Agate Gemstones, 46 Everflame Seeds, 168 Compact Lamp Grass, 18 Recruit’s Insignias, 30 Sergeant’s Insignias, and 36 Lieutenant’s Insignias.
Farming Pyro bosses like the Pyro Regisvine will depart you with enough Agnidus Agate and Everflame Seeds to stage Diluc. To get adequate Smaller Lamp Grass, you’ll have to sweep Wolvendom and Whispering Woods pretty a handful of situations. Lastly, Insignias can be obtained by killing Fatui enemies like Fatui Skirmishers and Fatui Agents discovered all through Teyvat.
Very best Diluc construct: Skills
To absolutely degree Diluc’s talents, you will require 9 Teachings of Resistance, 63 Guides to Resistance, 114 Philosophies of Resistance, 18 Recruit’s Insignias, 66 Sergeant’s Insignias, 93 Lieutenant’s Insignias, 18 Dvalin’s Plumes, and 3 Crowns of Perception.
Even though Diluc is a Pyro DPS, you are going to want to stage up his Regular Assault first due to the fact his Burst will infuse Regular Assaults with Pyro vitality. Never enable his Elemental Ability and Burst tumble far too much at the rear of, even though you are going to want to enable these trail intently behind his Normal Attack in terms of level for exceptional harm. Here’s anything Diluc has in shop:
- Typical Assault – Conduct up to 4 consecutive strikes.
- Billed Assault – Drains Stamina over time to carry out continual slashes. At the finish of the sequence, carry out a much more strong slash.
- Plunging Assault – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, detrimental opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG on impact.
- Elemental Talent: Searing Onslaught – Performs a forward slash that discounts Pyro DMG. This talent can be used 3 times consecutively. Enters CD if not solid again inside of a shorter interval (5s).
- Elemental Burst: Dawn – Releases intense flames to knock close by opponents back again, dealing Pyro DMG. The flames then converge into the weapon, summoning a Phoenix that flies ahead and specials massive Pyro DMG to all opponents in its path. The Phoenix explodes upon reaching its desired destination, resulting in a big sum of AoE Pyro DMG. The searing flames that operate down his blade induce it to be infused with Pyro.
- Passive Talent 1 – Diluc’s Charged Assault Endurance Price tag is lowered by 50%, and its duration is increased by 3s.
- Passive Expertise 2 – The Pyro Enchantment provided by Dawn lasts for 4s more time. Moreover. Diluc gains 20% Pyro DMG Bonus all through the duration of this result.
- Passive Expertise 3 – Refunds 15% of the ores utilised when crafting Claymore-kind weapons.
Very best Diluc construct: Constellations
As with most characters, Diluc is at his strongest at Constellation 6. Even so, you’re likely to be shelling out significant amounts of genuine income, which we can not suggest (unless of course you are a rich wine tycoon like Diluc, in which case we just cannot halt you). If you’re heading to make investments in any of Diluc’s Constellations, Constellation 1 adds a pleasant DMG bonus to Diluc’s currently stellar hurt output, allowing him to choose down enemies speedier when they have extra wellbeing. Below are all of Diluc’s Constellations:
- Conviction: Constellation Lv. 1 – Diluc specials 15% a lot more DMG to opponents whose HP is previously mentioned 50%.
- Searing Ember: Constellation Lv. 2 – When Diluc can take DMG, his ATK improves by 10% and his ATK SPD increases by 5%. Lasts for 10s. This result can stack up to 3 periods and can only happen at the time each and every 1.5s.
- Fire and Metal: Constellation Lv. 3 – Improves the Level of Searing Onslaught by 3. Greatest up grade amount is 15.
- Flowing Flame: Constellation Lv. 4 – Casting Searing Onslaught in rhythm tremendously boosts injury dealt. 2s right after casting Searing Onslaught, casting the up coming Searing Onslaught in the combo specials 40% added DMG. This effect lasts for 2s.
- Phoenix, Harbinger of Dawn: Constellation Lv. 5 – Improves the Level of Dawn by 3. Highest up grade amount is 15.
- Flaming Sword, Nemesis of the Darkish: Constellation Lv. 6 – Immediately after casting Searing Onslaught, the up coming 2 Regular Attacks inside the following 6s will have their DMG and ATK SPD enhanced by 30%. Also, Searing Onslaught will not interrupt the Typical Attack combo.
How to get Diluc in Genshin Impact
Diluc is a long lasting character on the Typical Would like Banner, meaning you’ll be able to get him at any time despite his 5-star rarity. However, there’s no way to promise that you’ll get Diluc — your ideal guess is to just retain wishing on both the Regular Wish Banner or the Character Occasion Want Banner.
If you are preserving up for Diluc, check out our guide on having characters to study the ideal methods to prep, or our codes list to get some totally free Primogems!
That’s all the info we’ve acquired on Diluc! Why not test out our character tier listing to see which other figures are good to wish for?