Riot Games is using the entire month of November to rejoice its new Netflix animated collection Arcane within just all of its League of Legends universe games. The occasion dubbed RiotX Arcane starts right now, with the official kickoff beginning on November 6 at the League of Legends World Championship.
This impending “Super Weekend” will involve World Championship match engage in and the premiere of Arcane episode 1 at 5:30 p.m. Pacific on Saturday. It will be the 1st Netflix clearly show to have a simultaneous debut on Twitch, which admirers can watch on Riot’s web page or co-streamed on other material creators’ Twitch channels. The remaining two episodes of Arcane will be introduced weekly on Netflix.
To commemorate Arcane’s premiere, Riot is releasing updates in all of its League-connected games all month very long, some of which are based on the new clearly show. Here’s what Riot has cooking for players during November:
League of Legends:
- Free of charge Arcane-influenced skins for Jayce, Vi, Caitlyn, and Jinx
- Preseason 2023 Update featuring new elemental drakes, products, and runes
- Caitlyn Artwork & Sustainability Update
- Map accents on Summoner’s Rift and extra!
League of Legends: Wild Rift:
- Arcane Encounter in-activity celebration
- Arcane Jinx and Vi skins obtainable no cost by means of day-to-day login rewards
- Jayce and Caitlyn’s very long-awaited launch in the Hextech Heist event
- Themed months in Guild vs Guild, like Jinx vs Vi
Legends of Runeterra:
- The launch of a new long lasting PvE manner, The Route of Champions
- New Winner: Jayce
- Thematic assistance playing cards from Piltover & Zaun
- Mega Party Move
- Gizmos & Gadgets set launch
- Arcane-themed Tacticians which includes the introduction of new Chibi Champions
- A new Double Up method for you to participate in with your pals
- Cost-free RiotX Arcane Move
- Totally free in-match Collectible Items
- In-game Arcane Collector’s Established
- New Agent: Chamber
Lovers can also check out this month-long narrative journey from Riot, which can be located at The Entire world of RiotX Arcane party hub. The story will advance all through November and reward players with in-sport merchandise. Twitch drops will also be in impact for those viewing any of the Riot online games over starting on November 7.
Will you be seeing the premiere of Arcane this weekend? Are you searching forward to any of these new characters, modes, or skins remaining included to Riots games? Enable us know in the feedback!
Originally posted 2021-11-11 12:40:20.