There are many resource packs available to change the visual appearance of Minecraft, either to make the game more detailed or to make it look like other games. This tutorial will allow you to easily install all the texture packs you want.
Previously it was necessary to use a tool such as MCPatcher. Currently, this is no longer useful as Minecraft supports High Definition textures and the resource pack installation system has been greatly simplified.
This guide works for Minecraft 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16 and 1.17.
How to install useful resource pack minecraft with the “simple” method
The so-called “simple” method is possible, as a button is available directly from the Minecraft menu to open the folder containing the resource packs.
How to install Minecraft a texture pack under Windows.
Time needed: 3 minutes
Download Texture Pack
You can find resource packs on our web page or in “curseforge”, for example
Copy the downloaded .zip file
It should be in your “download” folder or where you downloaded it.
as you normally would
If you play in English, the name will be “Resource Packs”.
Click on “Open the Packs folder”.
A window will open displaying the folder containing the texture packs.
Copy the downloaded .zip file into the open folder.
By doing CTRL + V or dragging it to the folder
The icon should appear on your taskbar
Your texture pack now appears in the list
If you have followed the previous steps, of course
Select the resource pack and click “Done”.
Your package is installed, you can play Minecraft!
- Obtain the package, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder where the .zip file is located.
- Copy it.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Enter the “Resource Packs” menu.
- Click “Open Resource Pack Folder.” This will open a window for the resource bundle folder.
- Paste the .zip file into this folder.
- Go back to Minecraft, the package should be in the “Resource Packs” menu, you can select it by clicking on it and then click “Done”.
- Obtain the resource pack you want.
- Don’t unzip the resource pack, just move the .zip file to the Minecraft resource pack folder (which should be in /Buyers/Your Name/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/resourcepacks).
- Start Minecraft and log in.
- From the main menu, go to “Texture pack”.
- Select your new feature pack and click “Done.”
Originally posted 2021-11-11 12:32:58.