Blaster Learn Zero 3 has been accessible for a couple of months now. As of these days, you can get the motion-adventure game on Nintendo Swap, PlayStation 4, Xbox Just one, Xbox Collection X|S and Pc. Ever due to the fact the video game launched, updates for Blaster Learn Zero 3 have been releasing each individual now and then.
Nicely, earlier these days, an update for the sport was produced for gaming consoles. When you update, the activity need to be at variation 1.1.2. As for the contents of the update, there isn’t a great deal. Most of the variations ended up bug fixes. In reality, the biggest modify of the update is that “item icons on the mini-map will now appear as different shades based on item type”. The patch notes can be witnessed in whole down under.
- Product icons on the mini-map will now show up as unique colors depending on item kind as follows:
・LIFE Energy GUARD α (Pink)
・LIFE Power GUARD β (Inexperienced)
・Other objects (Mild blue)
- Other objects (Light-weight blue)
- An issue wherever sticking to a wall as G-SOPHIA SV less than specific circumstances would trigger the player to be unable to progress has been mounted.
- An challenge with the controls on the sub-menu display screen right after settings have been changed has been mounted.
- Some locations the place the participant might have gotten stuck or out of bounds have been revised.
- Many other compact fixes have been carried out.