Publisher Uncooked Fury and developer Clifftop Video games have announced that Kathy Rain, an journey issue-and-click about a girl (Kathy) finding out journalism in the ’90s, and investigating the unusual and sudden loss of life of her grandfather, is coming to the Nintendo Switch later this thirty day period.
What’s more, it’s going to be the “Director’s Slice”, which adds a ton of new information to the recreation which at first arrived out in 2016, which includes an extended story, further puzzles, and new spots. Here’s the complete checklist:
- Extended storyline with a extended ending, hundreds of traces of extra dialogue, and a number of new areas to check out.
- A number of new main puzzle chains and several tiny additions and tweaks of present puzzles.
- Enlarged video game environments to fill up the overall display with no any black bars on the sides.
- Built plenty of visual advancements, this sort of as more character animations, far better lighting/shadows, and extra weather effects.
- Streamlined mouse controls with an intuitive single-simply click interface.
- Controller support accomplished suitable. Lean again in your chair and just take easy direct manage of Kathy, with no messy cursor finding in the way.
- Expanded and remixed soundtrack by the original composer, Daniel Kobylarz.
- Five brand new motorcycle types to unlock and customize the Katmobile with.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut will appear to the Swap, Personal computer, and cellular on October 26th.