Patch notes for the initially New Entire world update considering the fact that its launch are listed here, and though the a lot-demanded alternative to transfer people throughout servers isn’t all set nonetheless, in accordance to the site article, the groundwork for it has been laid and “you may see features of that work in the in-video game retail outlet.” Amazon claims much more details on how the function operates will be obtainable “later on this week when we launch server transfers.”
In the meantime, update 1..1 goes stay at 3am PT on October 6, and will consist of “a couple extra high-quality of life updates and bug fixes to guarantee that when gamers have entered Aeternum they’re equipped to perform and progress as meant.”
The AFK system has been revised, and will now seemingly avoid players from tricking it with simulated mouse movement. The AFK disconnect time has been shortened from 25 minutes to 20 as nicely. Overall performance in War really should be enhanced by a adjust to turret projectiles, creating them hitscan instead than physically simulated. There is certainly also a new confirmation display when you attempt to depart globe queue, so you do not exit by accident.
The list of bug fixes is in fact pretty very long. Listed here they are.
- Fixed a unusual difficulty leading to the interact critical to not thoroughly purpose on different objects in the environment.
- Preset an situation leading to the barrel to not appear in “Pirate Stance” emote.
- Mounted an challenge the place players did not receive coin as a reward from some functions.
- Preset a bug exactly where interrupting the speedy travel animation could bring about the player’s character to develop into trapped inside of a household.
- Mounted an situation in Territory Standing benefits where by some localized text was missing.
- Preset an issue where by gamers are questioned to declare achievement titles numerous instances immediately after logging again into the match, regardless of previously having claimed the benefits.
- Set an challenge producing leg animations to freeze.
- Set sport crashes connected to the New Planet Twitch integrations. Integrations have been re-enabled in this update.
- Set a rare issue the place players could enter point out where they could not be strike by most assaults.
- Set an difficulty the place particular item containers could be looted infinitely.
- Set an issue wherever the abandoning celebration notification could sometimes persist just after the participant deserted the party.
- Mounted an difficulty causing Pastor Walsh to spawn aggressively at the Walsham place of fascination (POI).
- Fixed an challenge producing enemies to spawn slower than meant in the Bullrush Wash POI.
- Fixed an situation leading to Overseer Zane to respawn slower than supposed in the “One thing to Establish” quest.
- Fixed an situation the place Grasp Zindt could have duplicated respawns at the Kannan Tomb POI.
- Additional missing journal facts about the advised quest stage for gamers attempting to unlock the next faction rank.
- Fixed an difficulty where by resetting the “Blessings of Earth” quest when you have attained any of the blessings will block development in the Most important Tale Quest (MSQ).
- Fixed an challenge where by the “Azoth Fulminate” quest will be unavailable to players if they initially entire other Windsward quests.
- Set an issue the place completing the “Goodwill Squashing” quest helps prevent the participant from acquiring the “Arruda Jam” quest.
- Fixed an situation where by the barkeep discussion point out in First Mild can enter a state the place quests can not be attained from the barkeep.
- Mounted an challenge the place finishing the “Taste for Revenge” quest helps prevent the participant from obtaining the “Predator, Prey” and “Terrific Expectations” quests.
- Set an difficulty the place finishing the “Curse of Ebony Hawk” quest prevents the player from getting the “Bond’s Gambit” quest.
- Fixed an issue the place finishing “The Expedition into Saircor” quest prevents the player from obtaining the “1 Risk at a Time” quest.
- Set an difficulty wherever finishing the “Power of the Earth” quest stops the participant from obtaining the “Fading Lights” and “Azure Tears” quests.
- Preset an challenge the place finishing the “Twisted Metamorphosis” quest stops the player from obtaining the “Blessings of the Fallen” quest.
- Mounted an concern where completing the “Sides of Light and Darkness” quest prevents the player from obtaining the “Descent to Frosted Slumber” and “Transmuting Iron to Dust” quests.