The most up-to-date edition of Japanese gaming magazine Weekly Famitsu has arrived with subscribers and this week’s version has five opinions. The optimum-reviewed match this week is The Idolmaster: Starlit Season which received a superior score of 37/40 with the the four reviewers providing it a person perfect 10 and three nines. The lowest scores this week are for Earth Protection Power 2017 and Monark which were the two awarded extra than respectable 30/40. Here’s the assessments from Difficulty 17/14.
- Earth Protection Force 2017 for Nintendo Switch (Swap) – 6/7/8/9 [30/40]
- eFootball 2022 (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One particular) – 9/8/9/8 [34/40]
- The Idolmaster: Starlit Season (PS4) – 9/9/9/10 [37/40]
- Metroid Dread (Swap) – 9/8/9/8 [34/40]
- Monark (PS5, PS4, Swap) – 8/7/8/7 [30/40]