Alan Wake Remastered PC – specs, graphical settings, and more
Remedy Entertainment has furnished data on what we can hope out of the Computer version of Alan Wake Remastered.
In accordance to the developer, the Pc edition functions various performance modes, ultra-extensive display screen assist, and has various graphical options and superior options.
It supports x64 architecture and DX12 only, does not aspect Ray Tracing, and supports DLSS modes these as Ultra-General performance, Performance, Well balanced, and High-quality. DLSS can also be turned off.
It options extremely-huge monitor guidance with a 21:9 factor ratio, but pre-rendered cutscenes will render in 16:9. Like the to start with activity, it attributes an unlocked framerate, and it supports total display, windowed, and borderless shows.
A search at graphical settings and state-of-the-art selections can be observed under.
- Ambient occlusion – Of course – (HBAO+ Nvidia Ambient occlusion tech)
- Resolution – Enumerated resolutions
- V-Sync – On/Off
- Console v-sync set to on and with no alternative to convert off
- HUD – Enabled/Disabled
- Motion Blur – Enabled/Disabled
- Movie Grain – Enabled/Disabled
- FOV – Slider
- Graphics High-quality – Reduced/Medium/Large/Customized
- Render Scale – Slider – default to 100%
- Anisotropic Filtering – Off, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x
- Shadow High quality – Lower, Medium, Higher
- Volumetric Gentle Excellent – Lower, Medium, Large
- Terrain High-quality – Reduced, Large
- Draw Length – Slider
The studio has also delivered a record of least and advised specs.
- CPU: i5-3340 or Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or AMD RX470. 4GB VRAM.
- RAM: 8 GB or larger
- OS: Win 10 64-little bit
- CPU: i7-3770 or Ryzen 5 1400
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD 5600XT. 6GB VRAM
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: Win 10 64-bit
The original Alan Wake was released in 2010 as an Xbox 360 exclusive just before being ported to Computer in 2012. The remastered variation arrives with the base recreation and the two expansions, The Sign and The Writer, and will be released on Oct 5.