To put in mods suitable with Minecraft Forge, just go to the mods folder and drag the mod you downloaded. The place of this folder varies relying on the operating program.
Setting up a Minecraft mod with Forge on Home windows
The method to know how to set up a Minecraft mod with Forge below Home windows :
Whole Time: 5 minutes
Down load the mod you want to put in
Install and run Minecraft with the Forge profile the moment
Press Windows + R keys at the same time.
Style %appdata% in the window
Confirm or push the Enter key
Drag in this folder the mods you want to set up
Installing a Minecraft mod with Forge on Mac OS X
The process to put in a mod with Minecraft Forge on Mac :
- Set up and launch Minecraft with the Forge profile once
- Shut Minecraft
- Press Change + COMMAND + G keys at the same time.
- Enter /End users/YOUR Person/Library/Application Guidance/Minecraft in the window
- Confirm or push the Enter vital
- Navigate to the /mods folder
- Drag in this folder the mods you want to set up
Setting up a Minecraft mod with Forge on Linux
The treatment to install a mod with Minecraft Forge under Linux :
- Put in and launch Minecraft with the Forge profile when
- Close Minecraft
- Simultaneously push ALT + F2 keys
- Type .minecraft.
- Validate and you will be taken right to the folder (GNOME only, CTRL + H in the personal folder for other graphic environments).
- Drag the downloaded mod with no extracting it into .minecraft/mods.
- Your modded sport is prepared to use, but keep in mind to find the Forge profile underneath Ubuntu.