Anything that moves will a person working day be autonomous, reworking industries and generating new organization products.
The NVIDIA GPU Technological innovation Conference delivers jointly the leaders, scientists and builders who are building this self-driving future. The digital conference also functions professionals from industries transformed by AI, such as healthcare, robotics and finance.
And it’s all free to show up at.
GTC attendees will be the 1st to hear the most recent NVIDIA information during the opening keynote on Nov. 9, delivered by CEO and founder Jensen Huang.
The rest of the week attributes far more than 500 classes covering autonomous vehicles, AI, supercomputing and far more. Conference-goers will have the possibility to community and learn from in-dwelling experts on the hottest in AI and self-driving development.
Here’s a sneak peek at what to anticipate at GTC:
The NVIDIA Push ecosystem encompasses automakers, suppliers, application startups, mapmakers and sensor providers building safe and sound and productive self-driving alternatives.
At GTC, attendees can expertise this abundant community of companies and listen to how they are working with GPU engineering to renovate transportation. These sessions contain:
- Nils Jager, president and head of Volvo Autonomous Answers at Volvo Group, outlines how self-driving commercial autos are opening up new business products.
- Ödgärd Andersson, CEO of Zenseact, points out how the provider is producing, validating and constantly bettering AV software to supply safer, extra efficient transportation.
- Paul Newman, founder and CTO at Oxbotica, aspects how substantial-fidelity simulation can assistance tackle training and validation bottlenecks in autonomous automobile advancement.
- Guillaume Binet, vice president of Software program Infrastructure at Motional, will go over in a fireside chat how his firm is developing a strong AI application infrastructure for near-time period driverless deployment.
- Matthew Cragun, senior merchandise manager at NVIDIA, showcases the newest software program capabilities and synthetic information era with NVIDIA Travel Sim on Omniverse.
Fueling Developers’ Drive
In addition, convention-goers will have obtain to in-depth talks from NVIDIA authorities on autonomous automobile advancement.
The NVIDIA Travel Developer Day, which kicks off GTC on Nov. 8, showcases the end-to-conclusion growth abilities of the Drive system and is led by those people developing the technologies inside of NVIDIA.
This digital articles is offered to any individual — register for cost-free now and seize the opportunity to expertise the autonomous potential.